For more than 30 years Cal West Appraisal Services has been providing auto related estimates and appraisal services to insurance customers, adjusters, third party administrators, banks, lien holders and individuals with a commitment to quality, accuracy and timeliness. Our continuing dedication to these core principles, qualified appraiser network, knowledge of claims estimating platforms and usage of the latest in claims appraisal software defines Cal West and separates us from our competition.
Our secure, cloud-based claims software allows us to assign, monitor, status, audit, invoice, send reports and receive damage inspection images from any smart mobile phone in real time. It gives our customers the capability to adopt new mobile strategies and also utilize our qualified appraiser network to tailor our services to their needs. As we incorporate and utilize newer capabilities for assignments we never forget human relationships and interactions remain at the heart of and are the driving force throughout the appraisal and vehicle repair process.
Cal West provides the following for auto, trucks, classic automobiles, specialty vehicles, heavy equipment, farm equipment, commercial trucks and equipment, fleet vehicles, motorcycles, motorhomes, RV’s, marine and related property damage claims:
- on-site appraiser inspection for damage claim estimates
- total loss market valuations and salvage bids
- Appraisal inspections for full market valuation
- California Department of Insurance re-inspections
- photo inspections for liability purposes
- photo inspections for condition verification or valuation
- desk estimates from client supplied photos
- on-site supplement re-inspections for a prior desk estimate
- mobile application inspections and estimates utilizing a vehicle owners smartphone
On-site appraiser estimate and appraisal services are provided in most geographic regions and zip codes in California, Reno, Nevada and most areas of Oregon. Mobile desk estimates or photos only assignments can be provided anywhere in the United States a customer can receive a text message and has a smart mobile phone.
What are Cal West's competitive advantages?
- Personalized service and quality
- Accuracy and timeliness - Our audit department reviews all damage claims in adherence to client company guidelines. Estimates are not audited by claims scrubbing software to inflate turn around metrics
- Dedicated, professional and trusted appraisers
- Knowledge and proficiency in uploading to estimating programs based on client needs: Audatex, CCC One/Portal, Mitchell Connect, NuGen or other client utilized software.
- Cal West Appraisal Services is a woman owned, privately held, independent auto damage and appraisal company headquartered in (Citrus Heights) Sacramento, California.
- Estimating damages and appraising auto, trucks, classic automobiles, specialty vehicles, heavy equipment, farm equipment, commercial trucks and equipment, fleet vehicles, motorcycles, motorhomes, RV’s, marine and related property damage claims are our primary business.
The CalWest Service Region