For more than 20 years it has been feedback from adjusters and appraisers alike that has helped us to personalize our service and establish a commitment to a quality of work which defines Cal West and separates us from our competition. Knowing what our customers need allows us to take a personal, hands on approach with every claim to ensure timeliness and accuracy. We only use dedicated, loyal and trusted appraisers because we know these attributes are paramount to EVERYONE’S success.
Our appraiser network covers most geographic regions of California and metropolitan areas of Washington and Oregon for your automobile, classic automobile, heavy equipment, motorcycle, motorhome, marine and recreational vehicle damage claims.
To ensure our clients important metrics are achieved we consistently monitor our appraiser network workload and look toward technological advancements with our claims management system. This allows us to further our opportunities and meet changing customer needs while also remaining personalized enough to pick up a phone and prevent any unnecessary delays.
What are Cal West's competitive advantages?
- Personalized service and quality
- Timeliness and accuracy
- Dedicated, loyal and trusted appraisers
- Proficiency in uploading to the following programs based on client needs: CCC One, Process Claims, Scene Access, NuGen and EMitchell
- Cal West Appraisal Services is a privately held, independent automobile damage appraisal company headquartered in Sacramento, CA.
- Automobile, classic automobile, heavy equipment, motorcycles, motorhomes, marine and recreational vehicle damage claims are Cal West's only business.
The CalWest Service Region